Tuesday 13 May 2014

May'14_First Post

I'm back, my little blogger!
Okay, I'm too boring now so I have decided to make something noise here.
It's sem break now. Ya, it's holiday now. Just left around 2 weeks then new semester will be started.
The different things are I'm going to degree and I will start my new life in Setapak,Kuala Lumpur.
I'm very excited for that but at the same time I still miss those days in Kampar especially with friends.
Now, I'm going to start a new life in 2014. No longer Poh Li will be my roomate and no longer cycle to school everyday. Everything had been changed. Seriously, I have little bit of worry because stay with new roomate who I knew in Semester one Foundation. Although she is friendly enough but I scare can't communicate well with her.
You know lar..Talk easy but when come to live together..this is hard to estimate :(
I wish everything will go smoothly and my study too :)

My final result had released and the result is out of my expectation. My result had dropped and I really feel emo. I blamed myself that I didn't maintain or improve it. One thing that I can't understand is I don't know why that subject I would get such low result. I never expect of that.
But I can't the fact. So, I promised myself to sad for a day and happy for the next.
Fortunately, I can go to degree after one year of foundation.
Time passed so fast. I feel I'm old. :(
How bad is this?
Should be always sanguine. But how?
Find something to do and get some targets in life?
Maybe.

Okay, talk back to brother sister relationship.
There's nothing special or something happen.
I had ended up this relationship.
We're normal friend.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment